|- Company profil
PONSEL was founded in Versailles, France, in 1948 by Laurent PONSEL. With 4 engineers, PONSEL worked with researchers and the first institutes in field of agriculture and water quality.
In the 1970’s, PONSEL started strong development and launched worldwide innovations every two years thanks to a strong relation with the 2 french companies « La Companie Générale des Eaux » and « La Lyonnaise des eaux » which became VEOLIA and SUEZ in the 1980’s, the 2 worldwide leaders in the water market.
In 2000, PONSEL integrated the Martec group which became NEOTEK in 2004.
In 2006, PONSEL started its international development with distributors in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. In 2007, PONSEL left its hold building to a new one, with new laboratories, new factory, ultra modern R&D department and the latest test bench technologies.
IN 2010, PONSEL and ORCHIDIS became brands of AQUALABO Group
The company headquarters is located in Champigny FRANCE, R&D and production departments are located in Caudan France.
Timeline of PONSEL's Growth
• 1948 – PONSEL was founded in Versailles France
• 1982 – PONSEL R&D & Technical Service Office in Brest, France
• 2000 – PONSEL manufacturing plant in Guidel, France and integrated Martec
• 2004 – Martec became NEOTEK
• 2006 – PONSEL started its international development
• 2007 – New building : R&D, Production, after sale services departments
• 2008 – PONSEL and NEOTEK became NEOTEK PONSEL
• 2010 – PONSEL became a brand of AQUALABO Group